Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Recycled craft

Hellosss there. Ok so I am happy about my regularity at my blog! and more so ever I am happy that I am crafting! Yet I think that the end products are not as crisp as before but that is just about the time! Today I want to share an recycle olive oil bottle with jute. Let me first add a pic for you...


The best part of these small craft projects is that my kids also participate in making this. And I feel good when the older one gives some tips here and there. I happily try to incorporate them to make them feel they are really part of it!

This is the another one with newspapers. it's a very popular craft these days. very simple and cute!


Thanks for the stop!

1 comment:

Juhi said...

awesome projects Avni, it's so much fun to craft with your kids