Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tri shutter card - 2

HI all, I am writting this post for the second time....blogger deleted all my text while I was browsing thru another page!!!

Anyways...I am here to show you a tri-shutter card I made for my friend's birthday a while ago.I like to make tri shutter cards as they are easy to make, embellish and recipient thinks you have done quite a job to make it:)hahaha...

All the flowers are handmade and the beautiful PPs are from DCWV. Have a look!


Submitting for:

9 comments:

barbetka said...

amazing work :)))

Julie Beech said...

A great colour combo, my house echoes to those colours!
Thanks for taking inspiration from the photo at ATSM this week. :)

cass said...

Wonderful tri fold card, thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe this week

froebelsternchen Susi said...

What an amazing Tri Shutter Card ?!
gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing and a warm welcome to
MOO-MANIA & MORE CHALLENGE

xxx
Susi

Neets B said...

It certainly does look like a lot of work went into creating this. Love your handmade flowers. Thanks for joining in the photo challenge at ATSM this week, Anita x

Shana Gaff said...

I love the tri shutter card you made and the colors you used are so fun and bright! Thanks for playing along at ATSM! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cool! Thanks for sharing with us. We're delighted to have you play along in our challenges, and I hope to see you again SOON!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Monica Taylor said...

Haven't tried one of these cards yet. You did a beautiful job! Thanks for playing along over at The Crafter's Cafe, Monica DT. I would also love to have you join my celebration over at http://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ and a chance to win some blog candy.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!