Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teacher's day cards and chart

Recently Teacher's day went and I made few cards and bookmarks for my kidos' teachers. It was in hurry so couldn't make them with so much details. Generally, I take a little longer time for my craft. In other words I can say I will be putting efforts till last minute! How about you? Are you a fast crafter or like me?

Coincidentally my younger son who is in Mont. was learning letter 'T" that week. and he found it so easy to connect. He now knows one more word with "T" other than tiger and turtle! Such a big thing for him!!:)


This card was literally made in 5 mins for elder one's computer mam as he found out that we din't make anything for computer mam!!!


Some bookmarks....


This is a half chart I made for "save water". I love to draw these figures rather than to cut and paste them from other chart:)


Linking to:
http://cuttinandstampinchallenges.blogspot.in/ - Back to school

1 comment:

TeresaK said...

How sweet of you to make cards for the teachers! And how cute they turned out!
So happy you linked up with Cuttin' and Stampin' challenges!
Teresa
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com