Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sock puppet

A big hello to readers, These days I only craft for my kid's school project as I hardly get time to do anything else! and recently for my son's story telling competition I had to make a prop. I wanted to make it using something else than paper just to try out something new. and finally ended up making puppets from sock. He had to tell a folk story from Ukraine in which a stork and a wolf were the main characters. So, after thinking and searching a lot on internet I was able to make these puppets which he and his teachers liked a lot!:)




The felt used is handcut and stitched to make different parts are from Itsy bitsy. and rest of the things from my stash. Hope you like it!



5 comments:

Tanvi said...

Such a clever idea, am sure your son must have enjoyed the story session.

Dr Sonia S V said...

You sure are multitalented Avni!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

SD pooja said...

SO lovely puppets !

Theepz said...

Great Puppet Ideas

Unknown said...

Sock puppet are very popular among kids & these sock puppets are easy to make.
string puppets for sale
http://www.marionettes-puppets.com/