Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The wedding card and much more

Hello Everyone! I have to tell you what a week I had at my native place for my brother's wedding! Lots of shopping, music, dance and delicious food.....yummmm. One really have to enjoy an Indian wedding at least once in lifetime! it does have lots of customs, but each and every custom has some meaning and fun part attached to it. Being a sister of the groom, I really enjoy them b'coz it's all gain 'wink wink';) Aaaaaaah......Why happy days get over so fast:(:(

I want to share you some photos from the wedding. First is the card I made for my bro. The card base is recycled wedding invitation card.


The flower is twisted ribbon flower from tutorial i saw on Youtube:)


The inside



Here is the basket we decorated which we used for putting clothes and jwellery which has to be given to bride.


This is the backside. I also hang some charms around which were enhancing the whole look!


These are the wall paintings which was done by my sisters.


Hope you enjoyed the yummy goodies from wedding:)

Cheers!

7 comments:

Smita said...

I loved the baskets! Please do a tutorial for that!! :) It is so so so neat at the back!

Spardha said...

wow!.. all of it is BEAUTIFUL!.. love the recycling! :D

Crafterkhush said...

Beautiful work...!!

Erum Tasneem said...

Wow you must have had loads of fun! Loving all the art here. The rolled rose looks fantastic and that basket is awesome!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So many beautiful creations!

matrimony said...

Oops..!! these are Fabulous. Beautiful creativity. Brilliant work. keep up the good work..!!!
tamil matrimony
matrimonial

yyam said...

I love how the Indian community celebrates weddings...these are just beautiful! :)