Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


All my lovely ladies out there....I wish you a very happy valentine's day!
I was having so many ideas and started working on one, but then the day had arrived and i thought i don't have enough time to finish it. Then I ended up making this one. It was made in all jiffy. Infact I was still making this one when he returned home from office! but, love the way it has turned out....and he loved it!!!:)

Everything is handcut...the flowers are the ones my sis got me and that tree branch paper was cut from a t-shirt tag!


and inside i made this cute message envelope!

6 comments:

Shalini said...

dats such a sweet card Avni...

Ujjwal said...

this is absolutely sweet!! Hats off to all the hand cutting :)

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a lovely card !

yyam said...

This is gorgeous! Totally cut by hand? Kudos! Truly a wonderful creation!

Tee said...

Totally handcut? awesome!! This is so beautiful..I like the little envelope! cute!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hi Avni.I went through your profile and nice to learn you are also from Bangalore. I love this card especially the bird cage. Do hop over to my site when you have time
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com